Timber Shutters are an attractive addition which enhance any room and add value to your home. The louvers can be adjusted to give excellent light control whilst still maintaining you privacy. Timber Shutters also have excellent insulating properties, keeping your home cooler in summer and warmer in the winter months.
Millenium’s Timber Shutters are made from only the best quality Basswood. Basswood is a hardwood timber which is ideal for shutters due to its resistance to warping, easy workability, durability and its acceptance of a variety of finishes. The use of basswood for musical instruments such as guitars and piano soundboards reinforces its properties as a stable and reliable timber.
Our beautiful Basswood Timber Shutters are kiln dried to a precise percentage to ensure long lasting stability. They are available in a variety of colours including a large selection of speciality timber grains to suit your home and decor.
- The maximum panel width for our basswood shutter is 950mm wide and a mid rail is required for any panel over 1800mm high. When wider panels are required, a centre stile can be used up to an overall maximum panel size of 1200mm.
- Can be used in a number of applications and are available in a sliding, bi-fold and a standard hinged design.
- We have a large range of reveal and face fit frames to choose from
- Can be made with a choice of tilt bar positions and can also be ordered with hidden metal strip or pinion rack allowing full-uninterrupted view when the shutters are open.
- Available in many colours in blade sizes 63mm and the popular 89mm.
- Can also be ordered with a blade size of 114mm in the painted colours white antique white and eggshell only